Monday, January 28, 2013

Poster Thus Far





I had a lot of personal matters come up this weekend and week. So I have not had time to prefect what I have done yet. I got each image scanned in at 300 dpi. I then took each of them and colored them within Photoshop. I also removed the lines, because it is not with in the styling to have them. I then took those files and placed them inside of Illustrator and live traced them using the 3-color option. I then made adjustments according. I liked the fact that each layer was scanned in at a different time I was able to figure out what I needed to change for my imagery to work better. It also allowed for better placement and last minute adjustments. I am still unhappy with the background illustration.

The water line. I am still happy with this.

The background detail. This part I really like how it turned out.
The clouds that are near the tree, they need a bit of touching up still.


The sky that is in the processes of reworking.

The focal point. This I am really happy about.



No comments:

Post a Comment