Tuesday, January 22, 2013

General Font Ideas

I decided that I will be making posters for each of the major cities, but not the city itself but rather a location in the city to visit. The idea behind the posters is that they would be hung in the world. I would like to add in a little extra flare by having the poster written in the native languages.

I went searching this evening for a way to translate a fake language. I was unable to find what I was looking for so I relied heavely upon the games translation mechanics.

Common
Mage Tower, The Great Forge, Teldrassil, Gnomeregan, and Tinker Town
Gnomish
Rune Tiras, Zah Modan Thros, Vustrangin, Mosgodunan, Rugosh Dani
Darnassian
Aman Adore, Dor Shari Ishnu, Isera'duna, Thero'shan, Ethala Mush
Dwarvish
Rand Gimil, Eft Frean Weard, Angor-magi, Hoga-modan, Rugosh Loch

Overall I was happy with what I have found, next text styles will be looked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment