Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project 2 so far

I have been playing with a little bit of placement. I am not 100% sure what I like as of right now. I might need to work out more of a formula for what I am looking for. Right now I am using 150pt Poor Richard font for my main title. All book Genres are at 50pt Minion Pro. Everything else ranges from 10 pt to 25pt Minion Pro. I might adjust so that it is easier to place it would take away creativity if I did that a little, so I am not exactly 100% with that.










If I end up with a formula I think this is what I am going to try. But for now I am going to expand on the 3rd image. I am happiest with that one so far. I like the overall placement of the book. I might even add in some illustrations for the holes something that represents either a book or a theme. not 100% sure yet though.

Basic Formula
Title: 150pt Poor Richard
Genre:75pt Minion Pro
Title: 25pt Minion Pro
Character Names: 20pt Minion Pro
Themes: 16pt Minion Pro
Author: 12pt Minion Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment